Family Reunions in Ridgeland
Cabot Lodge Jackson North, a Red Lion Hotel
Spend the most important days of your life with the people who matter most. With the warmest and most inviting service and accommodations in the region, Cabot Lodge Jackson North is the ultimate destination for hosting family reunions in Jackson / Ridgeland, Mississippi. Nearby attractions include the MS Children's Museum, MS Museum of Natural Science, MS Museum of Art, MS Civil Rights Museum, and Natchez Trace Parkway.
With 200 spacious guest rooms and suites, an ample lobby with a cozy fireplace, and a perfect location near I-55, Cabot Lodge Jackson North is a perfect venue for your family reunion. Convenient to all areas of Central Mississippi, our hotel in Ridgeland is ideal for family celebrations. Our hotel is pet-friendly, with plenty of amenities for kids, and is close to the area’s best group attractions, making Cabot Lodge Jackson North a most accommodating choice for family reunion hotels in the region.
- Discounted Family Reunion Room Rates
- Conveniently Located to Shopping and Dining
- Conveniently Located to Area Attractions
- 900 Square Feet of Meeting Space for Formal Gatherings
- Spacious Great Room for Informal Gatherings
- Courtyard with Fire Pit for Informal Gatherings
- Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast Daily
- Complimentary Hospitality Reception Serving Cocktails, Soft Drinks, and Fresh Hot Popcorn
To Learn More and Book Today Contact:
Jimmy Franks - Director of Sales - 601-957-0757 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Davis - Sales Coordinator - 601-957-0757 - email@example.com