Cabot Lodge Hotel Policies
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Cabot Lodge Jackson North a smoke-free hotel?
The Cabot Lodge Jackson North prohibits smoking in all indoor spaces. Smoking is permitted in designated smoking areas outside.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
A later check-out time might be granted by the Front Desk on your departure day based upon availability
Express Checkout available
Minimum age for check-in: 21 years
Does the Cabot Lodge Jackson North accept special bedding requests?
Rollaway beds are available for a charge of $8.00 plus tax per night, based upon availability. Maximum occupancy with rollaway is five (5) persons
Baby cribs are available free of charge
What is the cancellation policy?
Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at time of reservation.
Cancellation of guest rooms must be made by 6:00 p.m. on day of arrival to avoid any penalties.
What is the child policy at the hotel?
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent/guardian's room, using existing bedding.
What credit card may I use to reserve my room?
Cabot Lodge Jackson North is happy to honor the following credit cards:
- American Express
A valid credit card must be presented upon check in. An amount equal to room/ tax (unless prepaid) plus estimated incidentals for the entire stay will be authorized upon check-in. Please contact the hotel directly to inquire about details.
What is the cost of parking?
The Cabot Lodge Jackson North offers complimentary parking for all our guests.
What is your pet policy?
Cabot Lodge Jackson North welcomes pets! Please note that your pet should not exceed the 25-pound weight limit. To ensure a comfortable visit for you, your pet and our other guests, we ask that you follow the guidelines below:
- Please register your pet prior to checking into your room. A $75 non-refundable pet fee per room will be assessed during your stay.
- Housekeeping Service times should be set prior to your arrival, at times when a member of your party can be present during both services. If that is not possible, please make arrangements so that your pet is not in the room during the service times you have set with our staff.
- As you enter and leave the hotel, your pet is to be transported in a portable kennel.
- Health Department regulations require that your pet not remain in public areas of the hotel at any time. This includes all of our dining areas as well as the entire Pool Area.
- To ensure that other guests of the hotel are not inconvenienced by noise, please make every effort to keep your pet quiet at all times. In the event that our staff is asked to contact you more than once as the result of your pet making noise, we will assist you in making arrangements for your pet to stay at an offsite boarding facility for the remainder of your visit.
- The hotel, parent company, agents, and staff will not be responsible for any liability involving your pet with respect to property damages, injuries, or any other incident.