A Pet-Friendly Hotel in Ridgeland, Mississippi
Bring the Whole Family Along
Cabot Lodge Jackson North, a Red Lion Hotel, is delighted that you are visiting with us and that you have chosen to bring your pet to be part of your stay (please note: your pet should not exceed the 25-pound weight limit).
To ensure a comfortable visit for you, your pet, and our other guests, we ask that you follow several guidelines:
- Please register your pet prior to checking into your room. A $75, non-refundable, pet fee per room will be assessed during your stay.
- Housekeeping Service times should be set prior to your arrival, at times when a member of your party can be present during both services. If that is not possible, please make arrangements so that your pet is not in the room during the service times you have set with our staff.
- As you enter and leave the hotel, your pet is to be transported in a portable kennel.
- Health Department regulations require that your pet not remain in public areas of the hotel at any time. This includes all of our dining areas as well as the entire Pool Area.
- To ensure that other guests of the hotel are not inconvenienced by noise, please make every effort to keep your pet quiet at all times. In the event that our staff is asked to contact you more than once as the result of your pet making noise, we will assist you in making arrangements for your pet to stay at an offsite boarding facility for the remainder of your visit.
- The hotel, parent company, agents, and staff will not be responsible for any liability involving your pet with respect to property damages, injuries, or any other incident.